Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#9 Teaser Tuesday: Die For Me



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I halfheartedly glanced around before looking back down in the page, but did a double take when I noticed someone staring at me from across the terrace. And the world around me froze when our eyes met – Page 12, Die For Me, Amy Plum
It's been sometimes since I joined this weekly bookish meme... Anyway, I just started reading this book. So far, it's good! Would you believe that I decide to read this because I was attracted to the cover? Yeah... I do judge a book by it's cover :P

15 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser. I absolutely loved this book I hope your enjoying it!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser. I judge books by the cover too sometimes.

    here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser! I haven't read this, yet but I'm looking forward to read it soon! :D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I really enjoyed Die for Me so I hope you enjoy it too.

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die For Me was a great book to read, I hope you enjoy it too!

    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-weekly-bookish-meme_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I've been wanting to read this for such a long time but it just keeps eluding me! Added to my TBR!
    Thanks for stopping by my TT
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judging a book by its cover is a good thing sometimes. Especially for this book, because I really really enjoyed it. I'm anxiously waiting for the second one, which is in the mail right now! Thanks for sharing. I love that scene.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent teaser! I really need to check this one out – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-struck-by-jennifer.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follower. Great Teaser. I do LOVE the cover too!
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read this book, but oh how i love this cover also. I think I have it in a pile somewhere. Great teaser. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That's a powerful teaser! I need to clear my current reviews before I can read this. Can't wait!

    Thanks for visiting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome teaser! This is sitting on my kindle waiting to be read, I've heard great things about it and I hope you're enjoying it!

    My Teaser Tuesday this week is The Zombie Survival Guide

    Also new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great teaser and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember this <3
    Hope you enjoy the rest ^.^
    ooh yeah, and new follower!
    my teaser is from Clarity;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-clarity-by-kim.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Die for me is such an awesome book. I love Amy Plum's writing and the scenery in Paris. I recently just bought the sequel. Great teaser.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...