Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

#2 Blog a Quote


Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes where you share a quote from your favorite books every Monday! To sign up, visit Michelle Chew Writes.

My quote this week is from Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess


“Sometimes you don't need a goal in life, you don't need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you're going to do next!” 
The Undomestic Goddess is one of my favorite from Sophie Kinsella. And this is my favorite quote from the book. It's probably because I didn't really have any specific goal in life. I'm the kind of person who like to follow where it will takes me. I think it's much interesting where you didn't know what to expect what happen in the future. You get to lean back and enjoy life a bit more.

3 comments:

  1. I think I have this book too! I think it's somewhere in my room. That quote is awesome! Hmm... But I do think we need to have a goal then we'll know what to do next to get to the goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Apparently, I'm not really good when it come to a long term goal (short term goal is fine though). I'll find myself distracted to something else :D

      Delete
    2. I'm always distracted by anything and everything. :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...