Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

#24 Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week:


What if I don't know the truth? What if my feelings slip through my fingers like water every time I try to grab hold of them? - page 145, Wolfsbane, by Andrea Cremer







Actually, having Tom for a husband means I can watch brides and groom kiss, laugh and embraces, and I can smile to myself, knowing I'm going home to a great man. So when there are wedding glitches, I remind myself: I'm helping people get married - page 2, Fatally Flaky by Diane Mott Davidson

I'm currently reading two books! Wolfsbane, the second book of Nightshade series is very interesting so far. Too bad, there's not much of Ren!

It has been quite some times since I read any cozy mystery. I heard that Diane Mott Davidson is good. But, I found out that Fatally Flaky is actually the 15th book of "A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery". Yikes!



3 comments:

  1. I have read both series. I haven't gotten to 15 in the Goldy Bear series yet. Nice teasers. My teasers this week are from Crewel by Gennifer Albin and Edge of Oblivion by J. T. Geissinger. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your teasers!
    new follower :)

    here's our TT
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not read either series, but Wolfsbane is intriguing me more than the other. My blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...