Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

#8 Blog a Quote


Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes where you share a quote from your favorite books (and you can do it any day you like)! Visit Michelle Chew Writes to sign up and submit your link.

My quote this week is from All-American Girl by Meg Cabot.


"Being brave is when you have to do something because you know it is right, but at the same time, you are afraid to do it, because it might hurt or whatever. But you do it anyway.”  ― Meg Cabot, All-American Girl
This is one of my favorite book when I was a lot younger. I have to admit that I was actually fascinated by the cover. It's a good book!

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice quote! Be brave! And I haven't read any books by the author before.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...