Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#3 Blog a Quote


Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes where you share a quote from your favorite books every Monday (and you can do it any day you like)! Visit Michelle Chew Writes to sign up and submit your link.

My quote this week is from Lindsey Kelk's I Heart New York


I'm always struct by how short wedding ceremonies are. The months of engagements, hours of planning, a whole weekend for the hen do even, and the lifelong deal was done inside twenty minutes and a couple of hymns. Even the photos took longer than the actual service - Angela
I was helping my mother with my brother's wedding since last year and finally, it is all over last weekend. So I thought of sharing a quote on wedding. And this quote from Lindsey Kelk's I Heart New York is very fitting. I have the same thought as Angela on wedding ceremonies :) 

Do you have any favorite quote from any book you like? Don't forget to join Blog a Quote hosted by Michelle by Michelle Chew Writes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A quote on weddings. Very relatable for you. :D And again, you just reminded me that I have yet to start the I Heart series. Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to see what you think of the book :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...