Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Book Review: Until I Die


Until I Die (Revenants #2)
by Amy Plum

Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal
Publication: May 2012
Format: Paperback, 357 pages

Kate couldn’t bear to see Vincent die over and over again to save human. So, they have to find a way to stay together where Vincent need to resist from dying in Kate’s lifetime (or Until Kate Die). Apparently, it’s not easy. Kate thought that Vincent’s way to resist dying and whatever experiment he was doing to resist dying is bad for him. So, Kate went by herself to research and figure out a way where they could stay together without using Vincent’s method. 

I think I like Until I Die better than Die For Me. Probably because I already know what Revernant is from the first book. It was easier to understand the story line. I really like Kate and Vincent’s relationship. There are a few smexy moments. And I just couldn’t help not to fall for Jules and Ambrose!

Still, I think the story line was a bit slow. I don’t really mind about that, since I get to see lots of hot men. But, I don’t like how the action was packed towards the end. And that cliffhanger!! I guess I’ll have to wait next year to know what will happen with Vincent and Kate. 


Book Cover’s Description
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...