Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#16 Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week:

"I get the impression you're a very curious woman," he said, so softly that it might have been an endearment. His hand reached out and caressed my cheek. "Just remember that prying is a dangerous occupation." - pg146, Them Bones, Carolyn Haines.





Vincent's voice was as sharp as the steel in his hand. "Starting here and now, all rules are forgotten. On behalf of your kind, you just declared war." - Page 294, Until I Die, Amy Plum.







I'm reading two books again this week! The first is Them Bones by Carolyn Heines, a cozy mystery. I actually read 'Bone Appetite' before I know that it was the tenth book of the Sarah Booth Delaney Series. So I'm starting back at the first book.

The second book this week is Until I Die from Amy Plum. I read the first one and liked it. I'm excited to see Vincent again :3 I really like the cover too!

What is your teaser Tuesday?

16 comments:

  1. Great teasers and great books! I'm a new follower. Had to follow you because of your name (oh and you like to read too). I can't believe there's another "girl" with the same name as my daughter!! Awesome :)

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teasers! The first on is so true and the second is very intense. Thanks for stopping by my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love the teaser from Until I Die. That's one sequel that I still have to get to. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks for teasers. I still haven't read Amy Plum's books even though I have them. Have to start soon! :)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of the Carolyn Haines--will have to look that one up. I see you are on GoodReads. Are you familiar with the Cozy Mysteries group there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with the group. But, thank you for introducing the group to me. It looks interesting. I love cozy mystery :)

      Delete
  6. Great teaser! I've read the book and even though, I liked the first one better, it was still a good read. Have fun!

    Find our teaser for this week here.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice tease!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of those teasers. Just enough to spark curiosity.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both teasers sound good, but the Carolyn Haines book has my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Until I Die teaser...uh oh! Great teasers this week, those are two books that I hadn't heard of before :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teasers! I'm going to have to check out Until I Die, I love the cover and your teaser.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Teasers! I haven't started Amy Plum's series yet but I really want to soon! Thanks for stopping by My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both Good teasers. Love them both. Loving the cover of the second book.
    Have a great week.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome teasers! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are both pretty intense and awesome teasers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...