Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Review: Double Click

Double Click
by Lisa Becker

Genre: Chick Lit, Romance, Friendship
Publication: March 2013
Format: ebooks
Source: ARC
Connect: Facebook | Goodreads
Fans of the romantic hit Click: An Online Love Story will enjoy another voyeuristic dive into the lives of Renee, Shelley, Ashley, Mark and Ethan, as Double Click picks up with their lives six months later. Are Renee and Ethan soul mates? Does Mark ever go on a date? Has Shelley run out of sexual conquests in Los Angeles? Will Ashley's judgmental nature sabotage her budding relationship? Through a marriage proposal, wedding, new baby and unexpected love twist, Double Click answers these questions and more. Readers will continue to cheer, laugh, cry and cringe following the email exploits of Renee and friends.

I received a copy of this book from the author to provide an honest review.

Double Click is the sequel of Click which I have reviewed previously. It was still written in e-mail format all throughout the book. The story took six months later from the first book. I mentioned in prior that I found the first book, Click to be a little bit confusing with the e-mail exchange between Renee and her friends with the cc, bcc and fwd. Sometimes, the events that occurred outside of the email which I did not see confuse me as I have no idea what was going on.  But I can see that the e-mails in Double Click were much more organized.  It was much easier to read and understand without getting confuse.

Seeing how I gave this book a 4 loves as compared of 3 to the first book, you can tell that I enjoyed this book more. I think Double Click is definitely much more interesting and funnier than the first one. I just can’t stop myself flipping the pages to know what will happen to Renee, Shelly, Ashley and Mark. I cannot believe that the story has ended once I reached to the very last page. I wanted to read more! Double Click is definitely an enjoyable read with lots of laugh out loud moments.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...