Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

#28 Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week:


Her hand hit his face with a sickening crack. She watched, horrified, as his chair toppled backward and his head slammed against the floor. - page 121, Graceling by Kristin Cashore
I'm reading Graceling by Kristin Cashore this week. A friend recommend me the series sometimes ago (she recommended me to read Bitterblue, but I decided to read the series from the start). I kinda like the story. The writing is absorbing!

What's your Teaser Tuesday?

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED Graceling! I've actually been wanting to re-read it. Trying to talk my sis into a read-along. :) Great teaser! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my teaser! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stive to read this one. Always sounds so good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops. Doesn't sound like she was expecting that to happen. Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone doesn't know her own stregnth--especially when angered. My teaser: The First Prophet by Kay Hooper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that was some slap! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I've seen a lot of good things about this one but haven't had the chance to pick it up for myself yet.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...