Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#27 Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser this week:


He fanned the pages of his book, looking for something. “Now, what does the average person desire? That is the question.”
The Hispanic woman spoke. “I think that it is peace for the world." -
11%, Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors.
It has been quite some times since I last join this meme. I was a bit busy with things. Anyway, my little sister recommends this book to me. She said that this is a good book. The sweetest, fluffiest read she had. And my cousin second that. I decided to give it a try! I'm enjoying the book so far :)

What's your Teaser Tuesday?

13 comments:

  1. More importantly, what would make him ask that question? Nice Teaser :) *New Follower*

    My Tuesday Prelude

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover definitely makes me crave coffee. Hope you enjoy the book. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me crave for coffee too! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Interesting teaser! I haven't heard of this book, but I'm glad you're enjoying it, especially after having it recommended to you! :) Thanks for sharing & stopping by my teaser from Nobody But Us. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the teaser. I have seen this book around but avoided it because of how much I dislike coffee -- which is a really dumb reason, I know. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser. Sounds like it will be a good read.
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser. Am not familiar with the book or author. Enjoy! My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good teaser:) I haven't heard of this one until now. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I wonder what he's looking for and why. I haven't heard of this one before so thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent teaser! This book sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's a great teaser. This one looks good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...