RAK is also known as Random Acts of Kindness. It is hosted by Book Soulmates. This is the first time I'm joining RAK. I've received a little something from Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes sometimes ago, and it makes me extremely happy. I thought it would be a good idea to give someone a bit of something and makes them happy too :)
So... Here's the rules for joining RAK:
- Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Here's my top 5 books in my wishlist!
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
2. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
3. Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn
4. Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
5. Dixieland Sushi by Cara Lockwood