Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

#20 Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week:




Glo's read the entire Harry Potter series four times and has aspirations toward wizardry. A couple months ago, she found Ripple's Book of Spells in a curio shop, and has been test-driving spells ever since. - page13-14, Wicked Business, Janet Evanovich.
I'm reading Janet Evanovich's Wicked Business this week! Been waiting to read this for a while :) I'm a fan of Janet! I like Lizzy and Diesel novel. But, I think I like Stephanie Plum even better.

What's your Teaser Tuesday?

6 comments:

  1. LOL, sounds fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Harry Potter reference. I haven't read this book but it does sound interesting.
    Thanks for visiting my teaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read some Janet Evanovich for awhile, but none of her books have made it into my actual TBR pile yet. Love that quote, though. Definitely sounds like something I'd enjoy! Thanks for sharing & for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished this one last week! Not as enjoyable as the first one (in my opinion) but I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo... something about magic? Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really cute hehe Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...