Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#31 Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week:


"There are only two reasons I can think of for why you don't come out at night: night blindness or werewolf?"
"And you decided to go with werewolf?"

- page 171,  The Girl Who Chased the Moon, Sarah Addison Allen




I'm reading The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen this week. It's a really cute read. The writing is absorbing. I didn't expect to like the book so much!

What's your teaser Tuesday?

8 comments:

  1. Oh! This sounds good. I'll need to add it to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this one! I haven't heard of it until now. Great teaser! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've only read one Sarah Addison Allen book before, but I remember liking it. :) And I love this teaser...gotta have some comedic relief in there. :P Thanks for sharing & stopping by my teaser! Happy Tuesday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I've heard so much about this author, but have yet to read anything by her. My teaser: If Walls Could Talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have this on my wishlist. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! That's a lovely teaser! This sounds like a nice read and I LOVE werewolves. :P

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a interesting book! I do love a cute read:)
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete