Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#26 Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser this week:


I couldn't imagine what they had done in less then five minutes to displease Maxon, but I was suddenly grateful I'd chosen to be honest.

Just like that, we were down to twenty seven. - page 133, The Selection, Keira Cass
I'm reading The Selection by Kiera Cass this week. I've seen a few good reviews on the book, and decided to give it a try. I still am not sure what to think of this book.

What's your teaser?

8 comments:

  1. Very nice blog....NEW FOLLOWER.

    Love the book cover...thanks for the teaser.

    My teaser is from THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley.

    My teaser is below:

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1162012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been passing this one over because of the poofy dress. I might have to give it a try one day. My teasers are from Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier and A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cover of this book. Nice tease
    Trish - My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna read this book so bad! And that teaser has made me more eager to do so! :P
    Thanks for sharing and great teaser. :)

    It would be great if you could stop by The Readdicts Teaser Tuesday post.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser! I've had this book for awhile but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Maybe I'll have to change that.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. That...sounds ominous. Guess Maxon isn't someone you want to tick off. My teaser: Haven by Kay Hooper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Maxon the prince, choosing a bride? I haven't gotten around to read this book yet. There's some murder mystery in the way. ;)
    Nice teaser. Thanks for sharing and stopping by our blog!

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover is amazing. It's enough to make me open the book to see what's inside! Love your teaser too.
    My Teaser is from SLIGHTLY CRACKED.

    ReplyDelete