Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#23 Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week:



What am I going to do? I'm in love with my new best friend.- Page 258, Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins
I'm a bit slow on reading this week since work been piling up again. But, I manage to read Anna and the French Kiss. I got this copy from a friend! The book is definitely a cute and fun read! There's lots of funny moments too. The teaser is actually where I'm stopping right now.


6 comments:

  1. cool, not my kind of read, but hope your enjoying it. (I don't read romances, unless paranormal romance, lol)

    Here is mine
    Tuesday Teaser and Intros

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to read this already. I've had a copy forever but just can't seem to get caught up on my other books to read it. Hopefully soon though because it sounds fun :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cute story. I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss. Great TT! Thanks for stopping by ours!

    http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book, a feel-good romance for sure. Thanks for stopping by my teaser tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard this one was a really cute story, I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! I totally enjoyed this one. :D Hope that you will too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...