Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#6 Teaser Tuesday: A Hopeless Romantic


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



She opened her chest of drawers, and pulled a bundle of letters from Adam, her Romantic poets university boyfriend, a series of cards from Josh, and the tiny, pethatic scraps of memories she had from Dan. A photo of him. - Page 103, A Hopeless Romantic, Harriet Evans.
 Pretty cover, interesting synopsis and good rating. Those are the reasons why I pick this book. Although, it was quite thick! There's 500++ pages! I hope it's going to be an interesting read.

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting! My teaser comes from a P.G. Wodehouse novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cover! Seems like she has a few boyfriends before... Are they her boyfriends? Looking forward to your review. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is even more cuter in real :) I think they're her ex. But I haven't got to that page yet. So I wouldn't know :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...