Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Reading Wrap Up

I haven't been reading a lot of books this year. In fact, I think I cheated a bit by reading a few of my niece's books to complete my reading target. Ha! But anyway, I've read a total of 71 books with 8 of them are children's books. I've been a bit busy this year. There's also the reading block I faced after finishing books that I didn't really enjoy, 

Now that 2015 is coming to a close, I thought that it would be nice to do a bit of a wrap up on my reading, featuring my top three favorite books, and the weirdest book I've read this year.

Here's my top three favorite books in 2015:



1. The Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I have this book for a while and decided to read it during a vacation. I wish I read it sooner.

2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
A great love story. I need to reread this again.

3. Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
I love the Study series and was glad to see Yelena, Valek and the others to return in the new series.

And the weirdest book I've read this year is 


Everything You and I Could Have Been If We Weren't You and I by Albert Espinosa
Not so bad. But, the stories were a bit too weird. It could be a romance book, it could be a sci-fi book. Definitely not what I expected.

In 2016, I don't think I'm going to target higher than I did this year. But, I'm planning to finish a few series that I've started from the past years, like Delirium and Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Maybe I need to buy less book, and finish what I have first, although I think that's going to be really hard to do.  I need to write more. I'm not going to let this book blog die yet.

Also... I'm taking this chance to apologize to any author/representative who emailed me, but, never gotten any reply. I might have read the email, and thought about replying the email later, but then, totally forgot that I should be replying to your emails. I humbly apologize.

So tell me about your reading in 2015, and what you're planning to read in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...