Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: Candy and the Cankersaur by Jason Sandberg

Candy and the Cankersaur
By Jason Sandberg

Genre: Children, Picture Books
Publication: June 17th 2012 by Jason Sandberg eBooks
Format: ebooks
Source: ARC
Connect: Website | Twitter
This is the sweet and funny tale of a young girl named Candy and a Cankersaurus Rex! Candy receives a dinosaur as a gift and is determined to train him to be a good pet.

Well, I wasn't quite sure how to review a children's book, so I'm not sure how to write one. 

Candy was a rich girl with a busy father. Her father always buys her new and latest toys. Then one day, he bought a Cankersaurus Rex to make up to Candy as a pet to keep her company, and she was going to train him to be a good pet. Candy's next-door neighbor, Chucky loved to compete with Candy. He would try to top with every new toy that Candy has. But when Candy had a Cankersaur, he realized that there's no way that he could top with that. He was so jealous that he started to do something unthinkable.

I don't normally read a children's book when I was young. But recently, I have started purchasing (and reading) children's book for my niece. I think, Candy and the Cankersaur is a cute story about a girl and her dinosaur. The illustration looks cute, colorful and nice for children.  Even if the kids didn't know how to read yet, I'm sure they would enjoy the pictures. 

I received an E-book Copy from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...