Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes

Until You're Mine
by Samantha Hayes

Genre: Adult, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Suspense
Publication: January 2013
Format: ebook, 416 pages
Source: Own
Connect: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Claudia seems to have the perfect life.

She's heavily pregnant with a much wanted baby, she has a loving husband, and a beautiful home.

And then Zoe steps into her life. Zoe has come to help Claudia when her baby arrives.

But there's something about Zoe that Claudia doesn't like. Or trust.

And when she finds Zoe in her room going through her most personal possesions, Claudia's anxiety turns to real fear ...

Until Your Mine is a thrilling book full of mystery and suspense. There are 3 main characters each with a story of their own. Claudia, is a social worker, a mother of two of her stepsons, Noah and Oscar and a wife to James, a Navy officer and she was expecting her first born baby. Zoe is the new nanny that Claudia hires, and Loraine is a mother of two of her daughter, Grace and Stella, a wife to Adam and the DI investigating murder cases of pregnant women. 

This book had me hooked right from the start! If I weren’t on my babysitting job, I think I would find myself staying up to finish this book to find out how the story would progress. Samantha Hayes did a good job building the story and suspense of the book. I’m having a hard time guessing who the criminal is.  By the end of the book, I had my mouth gap open. I still cannot believe that the story would end up that way. The ending is absolutely fantastic. I can’t stop thinking about the ending after a while. I would definitely recommend this book to crime and thriller/chick-lit fan!

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...