Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#38 Teaser Tuesday: Rhymes with Cupid



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


When he'd played the last chord, the room felt silent. Everyone, and i mean everyone, was watching him, watching me. Or watching me watching him, waiting to see what we'd do next - page 218, Rhymes with Cupid by Anna Humphrey




I missed Teaser Tuesday for a couple weeks, and now I'm back!

I borrowed Rhymes with Cupid by Anna Humphrey from my cousin. She actually recommended me to read this one. I finished within one sitting and I really like it. The story was so cute that I think I was grinning like an idiot all the way while I was reading this.

What's your Teaser Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...