Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

#9 Blog a Quote




Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes where you share a quote from your favorite books (and you can do it any day you like)! Visit Michelle Chew Writes to sign up and submit your link.

My quote this week is from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.


“The relationship of a girl and her favorite novel can be complex indeed.” - Andrea Cremer, Nightshade
Do you have a complex relationship with your favorite novel? Haha... I really need to read the continuation of this book soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Nice quote! I need to grab this series too, after my pile goes down a little. LOL. Complex relationship? I once had a book that I re-read immediately after finish once through. Is that complex? :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...