Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

#7 Blog a Quote


Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes where you share a quote from your favorite books (and you can do it any day you like)! Visit Michelle Chew Writes to sign up and submit your link.

My quote this week is from Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.



There are two people in the world: those who blame everyone else and those who blame only themselves. I place myself in a third category: among those who know where blame really lies.
This is my favorite book from Gail Carson Levine. I read the book only after I've seen the movie, where Anne Hathaway starred as Ella. I love both the book and the movie!

What's your Quote of the week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I've definitely watched the movie! And I didn't know till now that there's a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read the book! It's different from the movie, but I like them all the same :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...