Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

#5 Blog a Quote



Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle from Michelle Chew Writes where you share a quote from your favorite books every Monday (and you can do it any day you like)! Visit Michelle Chew Writes to sign up and submit your link.

My quote this week is from Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol


Time is a river and books are boats. Many volumes start down that stream, only to be wrecked and lost beyond recall in its sands. Only a few, a very few, endure the testing of time and live to bless the ages following.
 I truly admire writers whose work are still read by people today.
I wonder if people will continue to read what I write in later years... Will I pass the test of time? DX 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wonder about that as well! Let's just write and not worry about that for now. And while writing, have fun! That's most important, at least to me. <3

    Thanks for sharing the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be great if people did :) But you're right. Let's have fun!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...