Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#1 Blog A Quote


Share a quote from your favorite books every Monday! To sign up, visit Michelle at Michelle Chew Writes.


The Way I see it, life is like a jelly doughnut. You don't really know what it's about until you bite into it. And then, just when you decide it's good, you drop a big glob of jelly on your best T-shirt - Stephanie Plum
This is my favorite quote from Janet Evanovich's Ten Big Ones. It is also the opening line for the book.  This is the first book from Janet Evanovich I've read. I was actually attracted to this book because it's pink (I was really young back then). But starting from this book, I hunt for the rest of Stephanie Plum series. I was hooked! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! First time coming across someone comparing life to a jelly doughnut. It really reflects life though.

    Glad that you are able to join us! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...